Since we all have crazy, busy lives, this is for all those people who wish I would call and check in more often.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Starting another week...
nothing too exciting to report...we have FCP this week, which is a bit more laid back (it's the more clinically focused stuff). Historically I've done quite well in these classes because they are more my thing than the science, but this semester with all the other stuff going on, I think i'm going to focus mainly on the science classes and use the FCP week to get caught up/start studying for next week's exam. For FCP you probably could get 70% and pass the test just from having gone to class (ok that's a bit of an exaggeration), but it takes at least a 95% overall to honor the class, so there is some major decreasing marginal return on hours put in studying at least in terms of your final grade! Last week's test went really well, so that was nice!! I made a few really stupid errors, but overall I'm still VERY happy with how I did. It's nice to start the semester out on a good foot, so I'm hoping to keep that going! Alright, well I need to type up a report on hydromorphone, so back to it I go. Oh, the weekend was busy, but good. The girls and I got ready together friday night and then went out for a bday dinner. Saturday i laid low and did a bunch of housework, etc. Saturday night my friend, Rebecca, took me out to eat at Graze as my bday present - it was fun to hang out one on one because we don't really get to now that school's in full force! Plus the food and martinis there are AMAZING! Sunday mom & dad were in town and took me out for breakfast and then i spent the remaining 10hrs of the day at MERF studying, etc. Good times!! My birthday was good actually - for a med school monday at least! We got out of a few classes early and i got a lot of nice cards, calls, texts, facebook messages, so that was fun! Alright, to the report i go... have a great week - love andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you're doing well I am sure you are going to do fabulous, especially since you studied for 10 hours!! My goodness! Your family must be so proud of you! Good luck and I love keeping up to date on your school journey!
Post a Comment