Thursday, September 17, 2009

*siiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Alhough this is the 4th week of school it feels like the first because of the anxiety accompanying the first exam-which is now a mere 18hrs away. It is amazing how quickly u flip from pre-test mode into test mode where even taking time to type this post is stressful. Incidentally I did set my blog up so I can post by sending an email to save myself the extra couple of minutes signing into the blog might cost! Anyhow this week has not been too fun and it seems just a glimpse of things to come for the semester so I apologize in advance for all of he unanswered phone calls, emails, texts... On the flipside however u wouldn't wanna hear from me anyway because I'd just be cranky and stressed that I wasn't studying and therefore distracted and no fun!! I have managed to still attend all but 2 lectures this week which is good-we have the option of watching them online with audio and correspondingly synced PowerPoint anytime after the lecture so as tests get going attendance drops but u can imagine how that can snowball and u suddenly have 15 lectures to watch!! Alright well just wanted to check in. I have to get back to studying bc there are only about 10hrs of study time remaining and that is terrifying. It's crazy bc studying makes time absolutely fly by and you'd think that'd be a good thing but in med school all you want is time to go slowly so you can get more done!!!! Ok stress is returning so I gotta end this. My apologies to all the fam I won't get to see at the baby shower this weekend... I have prior engagements mixed with about a billion school things!! Much love-Andrea

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Laci M said...

Ok, I am going to try this again...keeping my fingers crossed!!

Laci M said...

Oh my gosh!!! Party time, it worked! How fun is that. Now my days of being so mad at your blog can be over...what a happy day! Have a great weekend!