I could fill that blank with anything but med student right about now. Today was one of those days where by the end of it (which is in about 5 minutes) I would choose to be almost anything besides a med student. My body is not yet re-acclimated to lack of sleep i think is the problem. Just in case anyone thought being a med student was at all glamorous, I thought a good negative post at 1:15am would set you straight! :) It was a late night, early morning, lot of walking/standing in heels, looong day with lots of different things back to back to back to back to back, etc. Now I'm going to bed because tomorrow is going to be even longer and busier (if you can believe it), and I have to be standing in family med clinic 7hrs from now, so I think that means i need to be asleep 2hrs ago... if anyone wants to trade lives for a few days I'm open to offers!
Good night! Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment