Tuesday, August 6, 2013

unpublished snippets take 1

So for every actual post there are probably 1-2 posts I start and never actually get around to finishing.  I generally don't delete them because I find it entertaining to come back and read them weeks (months) later... I thought to mix up the monotony of all my whining I'd start posting the snippets, unedited, for you to enjoy... unpublished snippets take 1...

July 24
So in an effort to waste time that should be spent doing stuff for work so that I can go to bed and get up and go back to work I am scanning the internet and facebook and blogs and sitting on my couch eating Biscoff spread from a jar with a spoon.  Before I go any farther, let me just tell you that if you are asking yourself "what is biscoff spread" you should just go ahead and google that and when you find out the answer you should get in your car and go to walmart and buy yourself a jar of the crunchy biscoff spread.  Then you should get the hell out of there because walmart is a horrid place and you should go home and eat your biscoff spread from the jar with a spoon and it will erase the terrible memories of your walmart experience and make you wonder how you never knew this stuff existed before.

2 comments:

Viola said...

...Oh so sad that Walmart doesn't exist in Spain... (NOT!!!) :)
xo,V

Viola said...

OK...I just googled this (oops, I followed your directions out of order!) I had this stuff in Belgium!!! It is amazing. I actually have some "biscoff" (speculoos) cookies in my cupboard currently, compliments of some Belgian visitors we had in late June. :)
xo,V