

I also came across a couple of tailgating pictures that really showed the difference...
September:

October:

The last month has also taken a bit of a toll on my apartment and my ability to keep up on my activities of daily living... here is my living room/kitchen as of Saturday morning:

And the pile of laundry that I had accumulated:

We all went out on Friday night, which was fun (of course). This semester has taken it's toll, so it had been a long time since we'd gone out, which means I did not bounce back Saturday morning! Plus we are all so tired and sleep deprived all of the time that you need to get caught up sometime! Saturday I did tackle that pile of laundry, hung out with some friends, and then Saturday night we went to Buffalo wild wings in Coralville to watch the Iowa game. THAT was a blast! It definitely shouldn't have been an exciting game against Michigan State, but per usual the hawks only performed well under pressure at the end. The entire restaurant went CRAZY - everyone was screaming, jumping up and down, freaking out. My poor voice was scratchy for the rest of the night! Gotta love Hawk fans!!!
Alright, well I'd best get to my Pathology cases. I think I speak for all the M2s when I say I don't feel like being a med student this week. It's been a rough 3 weeks, so it's getting harder and harder to keep plodding along. Nonetheless we'll keep going bc we have to! This week will be relatively mild by comparison, so I'm SUPER DUPER excited about the prospect of getting caught back up and even more excited about getting 7/8hrs of sleep a night rather than 5/6. I think it will make all the difference in the world! We have FCP test this Friday, and it has become tradition that you get 5 professionalism points for the class if you wear a costume to the test Friday (to be PC you can get them if you dress in "colors of the season"), so that should be fun! Hope everyone had a good weekend!! Love, Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment