Since we all have crazy, busy lives, this is for all those people who wish I would call and check in more often.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Still here, still busy.
Sorry, no time for anything fun. KC was a really good time - the wedding was beautiful, and it was fun to get outta IC and spend time with Brendan and his family. I got to meet some relatives i hadn't met before, and see some i had, so that was nice! It was an exhausting weekend though - left directly from the pharm test friday morning (which went, um, ok. I did ok, a lot of people did less than ok it sounds like, so once the class avg is up, I might have moved above 'ok' :). It was definitely a difficult test. I skipped most of my classes last week to study for it (270pgs of notes, 19 lectures), which I'm actually glad i did because it was hard enough that the extra studying was needed. However, now it's catch up time for the next few weeks bc i'm behind on lots of lectures. We can watch them online, so it's not a big deal to miss it, but it's very easy to get behind and it's not fun to have to watch the lectures the week of the exam (not the most efficient use of study time). I'm trying to stay up on classes from here on out because as the semester gets harder and finals get closer i'm hoping at least being up on lectures will help! Studying this week isn't going as well as you'd hope thus far, but Melissa keeps reminding me it's only Tuesday! It's just that Tuesday turns to wednesday to thursday really, really fast and then you're out of time! Especially for micro because in order to learn all these bacteria you have to go over them multiple times!! Oh well, still better than last week! Well, better get back to it - i have a LOOOOOONG way to go and only 4 or 5hrs left of tonight! Hope everyone is enjoying the return of fall weather! Love andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there, sis!! Next week I've got conferences and my grades are due tomorrow--a challenge b/c I've been at a training for the past two days--good think we've got online grading! Hope that things smooth out soon--Thanksgiving and lefse will be here before you know it!
* thing, not "think"...not a good sign... :-)
Post a Comment