I had high ambitions for a thoughtful post. But turns out i'm too tired. blah. and i need to be back at work in about 7.5hrs, so i think i sadly need to get to bed rather than wax poetic about anything at all. But i owe y'all a post sometime soon. I had a FABULOUS holiday break. I had 6 days off. in a row. Yes. SIX WHOLE DAYS. Yes. 6. Should I say it a few more times?? And then. Get this. I worked 2 days and had a whole weekend off. Yep. A WHOLE WEEKEND! Like I didn't work Friday night. Or Saturday night! What?! Let me just tell you there are 5 of us in my R2 class and last Saturday was the first night since June that one of us hasn't been in the hospital. I know, right? Crazy. The interns can take night call. Life. changing. I mean just in case you were starting to think this means I am gonna work less, don't worry. I am on a 24 this Friday. Then I start nights Sunday night and work Sun-Fri nights, so there is plenty of time to make up for me being off last weekend :) But anyway, I'm still alive.
I had a great trip to Washington state over my 6 days off. Spent time with good friends I don't get to spend enough time with. Celebrated a wedding of a good friend in Des Moines and spent time with another good friend. Got to actually see and spend time with my husband and my family and my two favorite nieces. Still lots of friends to see.
Ok, i promise pictures and more details soon! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment