Sunday, September 15, 2013

Oh baby baby!

Oh don't go getting excited - not my babies per se!  But i'm very overdue for a post about my two most favorite new babies....

First and foremost, I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned I have the best sister in the whole entire world.
Super old photo of us, but one of my faves!
 Made even better after she gave me the best niece in the world...
So I will admit, when she found out she was expecting again, I unashamedly wanted her to have another girl (not just bc the first one turned out so perfect) because I just think there is nothing greater than a sister.  After making us patiently wait 41weeks, we finally have our 2nd perfect little niece, Baby Hannah...
It seems, by all accounts, that she is going to be just as adorable and perfect as her big sister.  I haven't met her yet (one of the downsides of this job I have), but Brendan (who did get the chance to meet her already - jealous!) assures me she is just as adorable as Baby Lydia was all those years ago already.  And the best part of all - sisters!



Now the part of the post I'm WELL overdue for... my favorite delivery of ALL TIME... So we all know I work a fair bit, and I'll admit, at times I don't have the greatest things ever to say about my job (if you need further reassurance I actually like what I do see this post); however, there is one super, duper special thing I can do that most people can't, and that's deliver the baby of a good friend.
Me & Michelle (apparently we could stand to take a few photos together...)
Last month, I got to do what will probably for all of residency (and maybe longer) be the most special delivery and bring this little man into the world...

 But I will admit, I didn't look awesome while doing it...
Delivery team (what I look like after no sleep... scary...)

 Nonetheless, it was the most special thing ever to be able to be a part of his delivery.  There may be few things as special as taking care of a great friend and getting to be part of such a special part of her life.  And few things are as special as this little guy...


Love, love, love these babies... oh so blessed!

1 comment:

Viola said...

ADORABLE babies! All three of them! ;) Give my congratulations to your sister. :) What beautiful girls she has. And I love that you posted a pic from your visit to La Roda! ...did I take that picture? Love you!