Sunday, September 1, 2013

A week in photos

First the week of work with coffee in a mug I LOVE to help start the day (but not as much as i love the friend who gave it to me years ago now!) 
Mid-week trip to Lowe's to buy some backsplash options... 


The winner (i swear it's gonna look good)

Using up all the tomatoes my mother-in-law secured us! And basil from my plant! YUMMY Dinners!
Made it to FRIDAY!! Getting ready for the start of the season with dinner and drinks with residency friends!

Matchy matchy! Oops! Good thing we're so cute it doesn't matter :)
But not as cute as this sweet thing who got her hair cut this week!
First pumpkin spice latte of the season - YUM! Thanks Jeannie! On our way to the farmer's market Saturday morning...

 Where I got these beautiful golden beets! Can't wait to steam and eat them!
In case you're wondering I just realized I love beets. Who knew?!
Then on to tailgating with med school friends for the first game of the season - LOVE these girls!
Before a quick clean up to head to a wedding (for the ceremony and dinner before heading to work for the night)
Best residency class EVER!
Phew what an exhausting week!

1 comment:

Viola said...

Lovely photo blog... I especially like that last one! :) hehehe