Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vino tinto


Well I think I promised more about my trip to DSM a few weeks months ago and am just getting around to it.  Ahhh such is my life.  So as I was looking for these photos to upload I saw a lot of life events I have failed to share via photos, so here we go... (these posts brought to you by my inability to sleep in)
Baguette, Manchego cheese, and Spanish wine con mi amiga, Laura

I decided the whole knife in the photo was a little creepy

Ribera del duero. The BEST wine. LOVE LOVE LOVE wine from this little region in España!

You better believe we ate that whole loaf of bread and chunk of cheese. And I don't think there was any question we were gonna drink the whole bottle of wine! It was so great to catch up with my friend, Laura, and relive some of our memories from Spain...


No comments: