The cafetera my señora got me before I left Spain...

Está saliendo el café...

Café con leche (y azúcar)...

I love being able to have a little taste of Spain here in my kitchen... there really isn't anything like foods from places you've been to bring back the memories-better than any pictures ever could be!
2 comments:
AMEN!!! I love the pics, and guess what? Speaking of food and family and memories, I was in Granada yesterday and had dinner with the fam. They're all great. Isa was out on the town with her "amigo" (eh-hem!) and Fernando and Antonio are soooo tall. Fernando is in first year at ESO (7th grade) and has long hair now (!). He looks so much like Isa. Antonio is tall and fit--basketball is his passion. :) It was WONDERFUL as always to see them and I filled them in on you, your wedding prep and your adorable niece! :)
besitos from Spain!
V
So jealous- cafe con leche sounds amazing right now! PS I can't believe Fernando is in seventh grade. I swear we were just there and he was like, 4!
Post a Comment