Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chicks Ducks & Bunnies

Thought i'd report that the Easter Bunny did bring me the desires of my sweet tooth :) I even got 2 bags, which is good because it means I was able to share without being bitter about it ;) THey are even better than they used to be because somewhere in the course of the years without chicks ducks and bunnies they removed the yellow and green ones and replaced them with blue, which means there are only pink, purple, and blue sweet tarts making them even more delicious!! My tongue was raw by the end of Sunday from my excessive enjoyment of them, so I shared some of the wealth with the girls in class on Monday. Well that is the highlight of my news... i'm studying for our FCP IV test that we have this Friday. Studying is actually going pretty well thus far, so hopefully that keeps up! I think this one is actually less than 1000 pages (like 982 or something), so that's something! It does have about 7 lectures on various cancers, however, which all start to run together (no offense to the importance of each one individually, but after awhile it sure is difficult to remember Stage I renal cancer from Stage I bladder or stage I prostate or State I testicular or Stage I Colon...). However, I have found the cure for many an ailment and it is to move to Japan. I think every graph shows America's high incidence compared to Japan's low incidence, so if you don't wanna get cancer eat like the Japanese. Ok well speaking of our awesome high fat diets, back to peripheral artery disease I go... thank you to the easter bunnies for the chicks ducks and bunnies-they are making my studying more enjoyable ;) Have a good week all!!

No comments: