I can't remember what I said about prom (if anything), and I'm too lazy to change pages and look. Anyway, it occurred to me that perhaps you'd like to see some pics from Prom... plus I thought it'd be nice to spruce up the blog with some photos. It has been awhile since i've done that (largely because my camera fell to its death on Halloween-well not death, but it's blind-as in the lens won't open-so it's not so useful for photo taking). This is actually a pretty tragic loss as I was one of the few who both owned a camera and would utilize it at social events, so the M2 year has gone largely unrecorded. In all reality there hasn't been much socializing to record, but still. Anyway, here are a few pics courtesy of one of the other few friends with a camera. I wish I had a full-length shot so you coulda seen the new shoes I got for the event-they are pretty cute! And so I could see a full-length shot of my dress... it's actually the bridesmaid dress from Laura's wedding (when was that, Lo? Back in 2005 i think...). Anyway, it unfortunately proves that the old adage "you could totally wear it again" isn't always a lie!
Group Shot
Me & Brendan (yeah, you'd think at 27 we wouldn't have a beer can front and center, but then again, we were going to prom...)
Four Girls
No comments:
Post a Comment