Since we all have crazy, busy lives, this is for all those people who wish I would call and check in more often.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Here I am!
Hellooooo! So it's spring break. What a glorious invention :) Though I will admit that of all the breaks of med school this was the least needed... we weren't super stressed going into this break because there was no test the week before and we don't have one the week after, but I'll still take the break! I spent the weekend in Des Moines for a wedding and some time with friends and family, so that was nice! This morning I headed back to IC... got some major stacks of paper to attack. You'd think this semester with the extra free time we have I could find a little time to keep my notes and such in order, but not so much... oh well, nice to have a week off to organize stuff and get caught up. I'm heading back to Des Moines later this week... it's nice that it's an easy drive, so I can go back and forth. Ok, well i'd better get started on the cleaning and organizing... I will report back to let you know how that went! (I'm on the hook to y'all now ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment