Since we all have crazy, busy lives, this is for all those people who wish I would call and check in more often.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
FCP Test week
Just thought I should say a quick hello to check in with everyone bc I have been exceedingly bad at doing so on an individual basis! This week is another FCP test week so it will be a looong week of studying and ultimately not long enough to sufficiently get through it all. Test is Friday from 8-11 such long tests to take... This one is oer kidney, lung, psych, derm, and anesthesia-about 45 lectures i think. I'm nowhere near as prepared going into this week of studying as I was for the last one so i'm sure I'll hate myself for that by tues but oh well. By this point you learn to just figure it'll work out somehow bc it always has up to this point. Well I have more to say I'm sure but I'm trying to get a nights sleep to start the week so that's all for now! Hope everyone is well-for those of u nearby, spring break starts the weekend of March 13th so I will be in the DesMoines area for that weekend plus a few days if anyone wants to make plans to get together. Ok, well wish me luck! Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment