Phew I almost missed my window for the April post! Can't believe I haven't posted in a month! How time flies... so I am now on my nights rotation. One week down, three more to go... Last week went pretty well actually wasn't too tired - or so I thought! Turns out I was far more tired than I thought. I got off work Saturday morning and was wide awake - hung out with Brendan for awhile and finally figured I should go to bed at 11. Slept till 4 then we hung around for a bit and then met my friend Rachel and her new baby Emilia (the boys went too) for frozen yogurt and I snuggled the baby for awhile :) This is where my thought that I wasn't that tired really fell apart. We got home and I lasted until 7 before falling asleep. Until 11 this morning. In case you're counting that is 20hrs of sleep in a 24 hour period. If that weren't enough I also took another 1.5hr nap this afternoon. So yeah, turns out I was super tired!
Nothing else really to report... we ordered the new cupboards for our kitchen, so that was exciting! They should be here in a few weeks if all goes as planned. I started painting the kitchen today. Not yet sure about the color, so we'll have to see once I get a full coat done. Right now it looks very...blue. So we'll see! I'm excited to get the kitchen done but it's an overwhelming task!
Well I wish I had more to report but sadly that is my life. Nights is just long... they're 14hr shifts Mon-Fri night then I get each weekend off. That part is nice (if you don't sleep through the whole weekend)! But basically you just go to work, come home, sleep, repeat! So not much to report. Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather that has FINALLY shown up! I did spend a little time outside amidst my sleeping today :) Oh, we also took Wriggles to a dog class! She loves it and it tires her out! Ok, well I'm going back to bed. We'll see if I can sleep - hopefully because I have part of a paper to write tomorrow then it's meeting, nap, then work! Tah Tah!
No comments:
Post a Comment