Friday, May 4, 2012

Done and done!

ALL DONE!!!  One more week until the official M.D., so get in your Mrs. while you can because soon I'm leaving that behind in favor of Dr.!  Related sidenote - I never have been able to figure out how to handle the M________ line on wedding RSVPs that Brendan & I receive.  When it was just me it was fine, but I've struggled with this the last year (you surely didn't notice, but I am so bothered by this issue that I left it off our wedding RSVPs entirely to avoid this exact issue for others ;).  But now that we RSVP as a couple I never know how to deal with it - I feel weird putting Mrs. and Dr., but I refuse to put Mr. & Mrs. (call me stuck up), but I feel B deserves credit for the title.  When I asked my husband what to do he said he just ignores the M and writes our first names, which is what he's had me do.  SO this means there is a whole contingent of soon to be or newly married folk out there who may think my husband and I are not smart enough to correctly RSVP.  I've been meaning to ask my friend, Jaime, how she handles this issue.  Anyhow, I digress....

Back to the subject at hand - I'm DONE!!!  I finished today at about noon.  We had an intern simulation day this morning, which was kind of fun, and a nice way to wrap up the final clerkship!  Now we just wait a week to make it all official!  I am really excited about it now that it's finally here!  A little scary, a little anti-climactic, a little exciting, a LOT crazy!  Ok, this was a pointless post, but I felt like I needed to recognize my official last day of school!!!

No comments: