Hangin out at Laura's
For anyone who remembers my friend, Laura, that'd be her daughter, Kylee, with Lydia. Can't believe how big she is!

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party
This is what I can do when left with free time, Goodwill sweaters, and a hot glue gun

Me alone, so you can get the full effect

Christmas sledding at the O'Shea's

New Year's Eve Wedding in Chicago

Baby Lydia in her Chicago Bears garb, just for Uncle Brendan

Lydia watchin "da Bears" with the boys

She just makes you smile!

See? Wasn't that way more fun than the chapters of text of the last post? Man, baby Lydia is too cute for words. It's been fun being in Des Moines, so I get to see her a little bit more often. Though still not as often as I'd like!
In other news, Brendan & I have signed a lease for a house for next year. It is only a quarter mile from the hospital, so we will be able to walk to work in probably 10min time (a big improvement from the 25min it takes me now!). It is on Olive Ct, which if you're familiar with IC at all is off of Melrose Ct, just west of the stadium after you go over the bridge over the railroad tracks. Our lease starts July 1, which could not be more perfect because it means we can move in when we get married, rather than 2wks after when our other leases end! It is SO exciting to be moving into a HOUSE! Makes us feel alittle more like grown-ups. Plus it's fun to register for wedding stuff knowing we have a house to put it in! Since pictures are worth a thousand words, here is the link to photos of the cute little house!
Ok, and last update is on wedding things! I think I mentioned previously that I got my dress ordered around Thanksgiving time, so that will be in come April/May. Over break I also got my bridesmaid dresses picked out. Ironically I had ordered about 6 dresses for the girls to try and each could pick their favorite. Wouldn't you know they all picked the same one!! We are working on Save the Dates, which will have hotel info on them, so those should be going out soon (hopefully!!). In the meantime, here is the link to our wedding website, which also has hotel reservation information
Phew! Hope that makes up for missing December! Hopefully I didn't wear you out!! Much love, Andrea
1 comment:
Glad to see you back online Ms. Smiens! :) I LOVE the pictures! What a doll, Lydia is...she DOES make you smile. And I can't believe how much Kylie looks like Laura! Wow... All I can say about your sweaters: way too much free time. ;) I think all your work and studying is getting to you. haha. Pretty creative, though. I like.
Tell me how your lentils turned out.
Besitos,
Viola
Post a Comment