Sunday, December 13, 2009

Still alive...at least for now

So I'm pretty sure the line breaks in this will be weird bc I'm
sending it from my phone but I just wanted to say I'm still alive. We
had our last non-final last Thursday thanks to the snow (which wasn't
actually so bad here) the univ cancelled classes for wednesday tho so
we had the test postponed which really sucked bc it meant less time to
study for finals-sure we coulda started finals studying before the
pharm test was over but that's hard when u still have a test looming!
We also only found out about the cancellation at 6:15am on Wed so we
essentially had the 'night before the test' twice in a row making us
all twice as tired by Thursday! So anyway, panic mode is setting in bc
we have really only been studying for a couple of days. We have path
tomorrow which I'm highly underprepared for but only need a 40% on to
pass the class so hopefully I can manage that! Hopefully my lack of
prep for this one will pay off with better grades in the other ones
later this week but we will see. It's scary to only have 1.5 days to
study for a cumulative final!!! Actually the worst part is that 2 of
them are half new stuff half old so half the points are from like 10
lectures then the other half from over 40 lectures!!! One question per
old lecture-how crazy is that? Ok well I better hit the books. It's
going ok today but promises to go downhill rapidly so be praying we
all remain sane and can pull out our info when it counts!!! Can't wait
to see everyone over break! love Andrea
PS I will try to attach the pic of my pile of notes that are tested on
this week... I might have to send it separate tho...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: