Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quickie

It is NOT fun being back from spring break... I have been struggling to get myself focused and get back into the swing of things! I am determined to turn over a new leaf and remain slightly more on top of the non-test material each week (for anyone who didn't know, we have a test every week). So far so good - I have been attending classes and actually have a decent clue about what's going on, so that's something! Of course it has only been 2 days... ;) Other than immunology studying there is nothing too new to report. I enjoyed the rest of spring break with friends that had returned from their trips. The weather was GORGEOUS, so that was nice!! The highlight of this week has probably been receiving my 2nd W-2 (i had to request a duplicate bc the 1st one never arrived), so I can finally look forward to doing my taxes! The $23k i paid in tuition last year should guarantee a refund due to my meager earnings at the bank earlier in the year! Alright, well, I better get back to immunology studying. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: