Sunday, January 22, 2012

This is Aloha...

I am trying to keep myself from spending the whole evening on the couch when there is so much unpacking, laundry, and cleaning to be done, so this won't be a comprehensive recap of our honeymoon (not that I would ever do a fully comprehensive recap for you ;). But I wanted to let you know we made it back and it was WONDERFUL. After a little bit of a rough start to the week (weather wise) it cleared up and we had a great time in the sunny 80 degree weather. I would say it's good to be home, but it's not. Trust me, if you were leaving this behind, you wouldn't be happy to be here either!

View from our balcony at the Marriott on the east shore

Sunrise from our balcony

Sunset from our balcony

Sunrise from the lobby of our 2nd hotel, the Ko'a Kea on the south shore

View of the beach near the Ko'a Kea

View of the Napoli coast from our helicopter tour


See? You don't blame me for wishing I were still there, do you?

1 comment:

Viola said...

Definitely don't blame you... but why on earth were you getting up at sunrise so often on you honeymoon!? Nut job! ;)

Love the pics!

xo, Viola