Since we all have crazy, busy lives, this is for all those people who wish I would call and check in more often.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Boards...
So the end is drawing near... the anxiety attacks have started to be less frequent which either means I am feeling alittle more prepared to take this or I am so sick of studying that I don't really care anymore... amazing how apathy decreases anxiety, too :) I think it's alittle of both, so even though there is still a lot I would like to know before Tuesday it just ain't gonna happen. I mean there's no way to know it all, which i knew from the get go, but i still was expecting to know a few more things than I know right now. Oh well, at least i feel capable of passing now which i didn't feel a month ago. Anyhow, I don't have time to write much, but I just wanted to say I'm still alive and if you happen to be reading this before Tuesday (June 15th), my test is at 9:00AM, so I'd appreciate any positive mental messages/thoughts/prayers, you're willing to send my way (actually the way of Bettendorf which is where I have to go to take it). The test is 7 blocks of 48 questions with 60min for each block, so pretty much you can just send those thoughts my way ALLLLLL day Tuesday, and they'll go to good use!! haha :) Anyway, i better get back to studying-it's weird to think that after Tuesday I'm done... not just with boards studying but with the whole first 2 year portion of med school, which means I'm done with full on lecture/classroom learning... weird - especially for a 27yr chronic student! Ok, thanks in advance for any positive thoughts! Talk to you all soon! Love Andrea (the almost M3)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am wishing you good luck, but I am sure you won't need it. You are one of the smartest people I have ever met. And you love to learn new stuff! I know you will do great, but I promise to take some time tomorrow to think of you and send some good vibes your way. Best of luck!
Post a Comment