Just inside the entryway looking towards the kitchen/living room

The kitchen

The new lemon towels I'm so proud of!

The transition to the living room (and the lemon placemat I was so, so proud of to 'tie' the two rooms together)

The living room

Standing in the kitchen looking down the hall towards the bedrooms (baths on left rooms on right)

Melissa's bathroom

Melissa's bedroom

My bathroom (there is a shower stall to the left)

My bedroom

Ok, that's as far as we are!! Slowly but surely... considering we weren't even supposed to be moved in until tomorrow, I feel like we are doing pretty well!! We have most things actually put away, so now we are just down to the decorating part and finding places for all those random things that were put in random boxes when packing because they're so random they never really had a home at the last place!! We are looking for a coffee table, floor lamp, and some more table lamps for the living room (no overhead light, so it's DARK!!) Mom is coming today with bathroom rugs for my room, so I feel that by the end of the weekend we'll be looking more like a home!! Stay tuned for more!! XOXO Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment