Monday, May 4, 2009

The good, the bad, & the ugly...

Just a quick post because if I'm not going to be studying I need to be in bed so i'm refreshed for studying tomorrow! So the good news: I have officially finished (& passed) Immunology and Foundations of Clinical Practice II. Yay! The bad news is that the remaining 2 courses are far, far worse than either of those. We have the microscope histology final this Friday, which hopefully will provide a much needed point boost before the HOS final next week. Oh, the ugly is merely the next 2 weeks in general. Ugh. This is the last week of class. I could technically count how many classes are remaining in my M1 year, crazy. We did learn that we have had about 400 lectures since August and taken around 30 exams. Wow. I tell ya, if the next year goes as fast as this year, I will be on the wards before you know it! It is positively insane how fast time has gone. I am getting very excited for summer, but there is a lot of hard work to be done before I can get excited, so on that note I'd better hit the hay! May be awhile before I check in, but don't worry, no news is good news!!

No comments: