Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOS Renal

Immuno went. It's over, that's about all anyone can say. We all did worse than expected/hoped, largely due to the ridiculous wording of some of the questions I think, but who cares, it's over. This week is going to be HELL. There's no nice way to put that. I think it covers 300 pages of notes from about 22 lectures, 4 of which we haven't had yet. It's just gonna suck. Plus this is the 8th week in a row (ok spring break was in there, but 8th school week) with a test, so I think burnout it setting in. It's gonna get worse before it gets better, though. I should apologize now for the fact I won't be heard from in the next 6 days. I think the thing i dislike the most about med school (aside from how solitary studying is), is how insanely selfish it makes you. Not only do you not have/make time to check in on people, when you do actually see them or talk to them you are too tired and worn out to ask them about themselves, and, even worse, to really care about the answer. That may be overly pessimistic, but it's not far from true some of the time!! Probably a good thing we all stay to ourselves during the hard times!!! :) Anyway, grumpy me better study. Hope everyone had a great easter! love andrea

No comments: